Friday, August 1, 2008

CVS Deals Today!



This morning I loaded up the kids and we ran errands. Part of those errands was a CVS run! The above is everything that I got for the low, low price of $11.60!! It was orginially a little over $30, but with coupons and ECBs I got the total down by a little more than 50%! I plan on going back the first of next week for another shopping trip!! I saw a sneak peak of the next week's advertisements on www.economicendeavors.com! Of course, I would like to cash in again on the Schinck Intuition razor! I had gotten the last one at my local store! So, it may call for another trip tomorrow to another CVS!! I also received a coupon for a FREE sunblock chapstick and I have a coupon for $2 off CVS brand skincare. I buy the pump hand soap for $1.99, so after the coupon I get the handsoap for free. I did that today also! The lifesavers are buy one get one free...and then it counts on buying $10 worth of the candy and receiving $5 in ECBs!

Okay, so here is what I got (in case the picture it's hard to see):
VO5 Hair shampoo $.75
VO5 Hair Conditioner $.75
Schick Intuition razor $3.99
Colgate Advance Whitening toothpaste ( $1.77 -$1.50 coupon= $.27)
Colgate toothbrush ($1.77 -$1.50 coupon= $.27)
Childrens Advil ($5.79-$1.00 coupon=$4.79 and earned $5.79 in ECBs)
Clean and Clear face cleanser $.99
CVS After sun lotion ($2.99-$1.00 coupon=$1.99)
CVS Brand pump handsoap ($1.99-$2.00 coupon= $.01 overage)
Dove Deodrant $1.99
2 pack of Pental pens $1.99 (Buy one get one free)
4 Bags of flavored Lifesavers(Buy one get one free and got credited my candy account $4.38 just need $5.62 more to receive $5 ECBs)

I had $8 in ECBs to use! Earned $5.79 ECBs!

If you guys aren't doing the CVS ECBs....you really need to think about doing it. It saves you a TON of money!

No comments: