Monday, March 16, 2009

Catching up on cleaning up!

I decided I would do a quick post before I get back to my cleaning. I have worked a lot at the Bridal shop lately...and the house is a mess! In a earlier post I mentioned that I only have one day off now. Working every night and every weekend from opening to closing is getting old fast. Not only do I not have any family time anymore, I am tired! And when I am tired...I am very whiny! Lol!
I have asked to have my hours reduced and to have every Sunday off. I pray this will happen! Cause y'all I don't know how much more I can do this!! I will limit my whining...just because I'm nice that way! But, you get the point.
I would take a picture of my house and let you know what I'm up against...but, a picture would send you running away in horror! Lol! So, I'm off to clean and then I need to get myself together for another night at the Bridal Shop! God Bless!

No comments: