Friday, November 14, 2008

My kitchen

I read recently in www.$5dinners.com where she posted pictures of her kitchen. So, I thought I would post some pictures of mine...nothing glamorous, but it gets the job done!

Notice the very over grown Aloe Vera plant in window that desperately needs thinning!

The "Catch all" area where mail, keys, and cell phones are collected. The "change" jar is also located there to catch all the loose change to be rolled and used later!Trust me! It will be used!!

Last but not least, our dining area.




Well, that was a peek into my kitchen. I am a visual person and like to have a visual when reading about someone. So, when I write about being in the kitchen...now you can see in your mind's eye the kitchen! Lol! Yes, I am an odd bird!

2 comments:

Janelle Flint said...

I don't think I've EVER seen a cleaner kitchen. Oh girl, I would never be brave enough to post pics of my kitchen. I admire you and your ability to organize, clean, and follow through. Maybe I'll inherit that gift SOMEDAY. Thanks as always for sharing.

The Happy Housewife said...

I love the color of your cabinets! And your kitchen is sooooo clean!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com