Monday, June 13, 2011

Trent Graduates!!!



It's hard to believe that my Baby Boy has graduated high school! It seems like I just brought him home from the hospital! He has grown into a wonderful young man. When he graduated, he did so with Vocational Honors and Excellence in Technology Education. I am excited to see what the future holds for him.

But, on a completely selfish note...I don't want to let him go! I don't want him to be independent. I always want him here with me. I know I need to let go and let him be the man that God has called him to be. But, it's so hard to watch him grow up and start living his own life. I'm just praying that God will give me what I need to pull away and not be one of those smothering moms. I want to encourage him and support him, but not smother him.

So, while this is a celebration....it's also, so difficult for me to process that my precious little boy has become a bright, handsome and Godly young man.
Yes, I am truly blessed! I am part of his life...my part may be diminishing a little, but he will always be by precious Baby Boy!

No comments: