Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cheap and Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

I recently discovered this recipe that I had to share. It's super easy and did I mention CHEAP!!
1 cup of Peanut Butter (your choice creamy or crunchy)
1 egg
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp. of vanilla


Yep, that's it. No flour! Combine ingredients and mix well. Place a teaspoon amount on baking sheet and flatten with fork (I used a teaspoon and then took the mixture and rounded it and flattened it). Then bake for 10 minutes. Cool. Done!
These cookies are very sweet so I may reduce the amount of sugar. But, everyone gave them the thumbs up. Fast, Cheap and Easy snack! If I used organic peanut butter and natural sugar they might even be considered healthy!
I have stored them in an air tight container
and hid them for consumpation control! Lol!

No comments: