The summer has been slammed with activity!
1. Running and training for the Sourwood 5k.
2. Taking Trent to Cross Country practice.
3. Working and Volunteering at the church.
4. Cleaning house.
5. Montreat Student Move-in.
6. Media fast...only the news and Joyce Meyer was watched on television.
7. Jeff and Trent going to Panama City for "BigStuf" youth camp.
8. Taking our family on the Parkway hiking trips.
9. Community VBS at the local school...preparation and painting of back drops.
10.Spending time studying and soaking in the Word of God!!
Maybe not a terribly exciting summer...but I have no regrets!!