Monday, February 23, 2009

ONE CREDIT CARD PAID OFF!!!!

Well! It's finally happened we have our first credit card paid off!! I'm so excited! We still have a very long way to go...but it feels like we are FINALLY making some progress! Our debt snowball is finally rolling!! Lucky for you guys...you can't see me doing my happy Snoopy dance!! Lol!
We have gotten used to our strict budget and (speaking for myself) I don't feel like it's a sacrifice to be on it anymore. I don't miss a thing! I don't miss eating out and shopping all the time at all. Our life has become simpler and more enjoyable. I LOVE finding bargains! I LOVE shopping at thrift stores, Goodwill and consignment shops!! I LOVE trying to improve my grocery budget and trying to get the money part lower and the actual groceries brought home to be more! It's such a RUSH to save money! I could really kick myself for not living like this before! Ugh! But, that is the past, and well....I need to stop living in the past! There is nothing I can do about it but learn. And BOY DID I LEARN!!! Lol!

God has been so good and gracious to us to allow us to pay off this credit card! So....ON WITH THE SNOOPY DANCE!!! And I hope there are LOTS more Snoopy dances to come!!!

1 comment:

Janelle Flint said...

Praise the LORD!!! Oh Wendy, I am really excited for you. I am currently in a FPU class. We haven't been able to reach baby step 1. However, some day our $1000 will be in the bank and we will be able to start that snowball rolling. I am praying for you that God will continue to lead, guide and direct you as you work towards "financial peace".

Oh, and could you teach me the "snoopy dance". LOL!!!