Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New for us

Good Morning! Or should I say, as I'm typing this it is morning. A couple more cups of coffee and it will be better. I have done a load of laundry, swept the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher and have it running, cooking chicken leftovers in the crockpot to make some chicken broth, and just got finished eating a bowl of cream of wheat. Now it's time to go to my real paying job.
But, I just wanted to share that Jeff and I got a new used car. We traded in the van...which was on it's last leg and got a Hyundai Santa Fe (used of course). It was a turned in lease...it is a 2009 and is still under warranty!! The cool part is we got it for just a little over what we were paying for our van. We got a better interest rate for less years than the van. Wow! I was freaking out because I knew the van was getting ready to "go" in several areas...and I was adding up all the repairs in my mind and then this fell into our laps. It was MORE than I had hoped for in a used car...more than I expected. I feel so blessed and I thank God for sending this our way. So, now we continue to plug away at kicking all this debt out of our lives with a car still under warranty that is dependable. Wow! That's really a piece of mind for me!

No comments: