Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Hopes for this blog....

A blog? A blog?! Why in this world would I want to start a blog?! What could there be for me to share? I am a stay at home Mom of a 15 year old and a 4 year old.....now there may be some stories in that itself! Lol!

But, the main reason I have started this blog is because I am a "stay at home" Mom! I feel the need to connect with adults, even if it's over the internet!



I have loved reading other women's blogs and have gained inspiration and knowledge. Knowing that they too have those "moments" during the day that just leave you shaking your head! The struggle of trying to be wonder woman to all in the household, even when you feel inadequate and frustrated.

Ugh! Trying to make ends meet financially on one income. Trying to pay down debt and not be as materialistic as the world wants us to be. So many things have I learned.....


Instead of keeping all of my struggles and daily adventures to myself....I am putting it all out there for the world to see! (Sick and twisted I know!) But, my hopes is for others to learn from my mistakes, maybe gain some inspiration and knowledge, and just to connect with other Mommies out there going through the same things. So let's all buckle up for a ride called "LIFE!"

1 comment:

Janelle Flint said...

Glad to have found your "new" blog. I have one too. Janelleflint.blogspot.com. Also Heather Waldorf has one at heatherguengerich.blogspot.com. You are an encouragement to me and others. Keep it up girl! I love ya!