Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Autumn's first day in Kindergarten!!


Okay, I am typing through my tears! My Baby is in Kindergarten today! I have prayed and cried...cried and prayed! My kids are going up so fast! Trent is a Junior! Autumn in Kindergarten! Where is the time going?!
But, this starts a new chapter in both of our lives. Autumn is making new friends, learning new things and going to different places. She is excited and nervous at the same time. She will be great though, of this I have no doubts. When I dropped her off, she was fine. Ready to conquer...me on the other hand....I walked out in tears trying to make it to the car before I totally let loose. I cried all the way home...praying through the tears for my babies to be safe and make wise decisions. Then I reminded myself that God loves them so much more than I. He knows the number of hairs on their head, He knows their heart and He is their Father who let me be blessed with them here on earth. I put my trust in Him!

No comments: